I have put together an outline of all my consultancy and coaching services. Please see below:
Caroline Griffin Consultancy & Coaching Services, October 2011
Project Development, Direction & Management I am experienced in delivering large-scale collaborative audience development projects, such as A Night Less Ordinary (a national project offering free theatre tickets to 16-26 year olds) and The Big Picture (a West Midlands regional project that created a record-breaking photo montage from images submitted by the public). I also work with groups and partnerships on a strategic level, for example I worked with the Derbyshire Arts Development Group to produce an audience development framework for the region.
My skills in this area include:
- bringing together disparate organisations to find common ground and shared objectives
- developing audience development strategies, frameworks and plans based on data to form the basis of project planning
- working with funders and sponsors to finance and support projects
- managing project delivery teams, including freelancers and individuals from a variety of organisations working together
- dev eloping robust evaluation framework mechanisms
- flexible project management, responding quickly to new opportunities while retaining project focus.
Strategic audience development support I work with individual organisations on creating and delivery of audience development strategies and plans and audience focused organisational change projects. My skills in this area include:
- developing and delivering in-house and external consultations
- supporting in-house staff to create audience development plans
- providing support in using Arts Audiences Insight
- marketing audits and data analysis
- creating manageable delivery plans
Coaching I am an accredited Executive Coach, trained through the Cultural Leadership Programme and affiliated with the Association for Coaching.
As a coach I work with my coachees to create an open and supportive space to focus on achieving professional goals. It is a creative, warm and challenging process that helps individuals to:
– Review and develop their sense of what really matters
– Explore new approaches and create a sense of momentum to try them out
– Get to know and cherish your strengths and explore how to use and develop them
– Get out of a rut and feel refreshed
A coaching series usually consist of six one to one-and-a-half hour sessions that take place once a month over six – eight months.
Training & Mentoring I am an experienced trainer and over the last few years have worked for Cultivate, the University of Nottingham, and the Arts Marketing Association (among others) to develop training courses on all aspects of marketing, audience development and particularly on marketing planning. Although usually delivered to a mixed group, training days can be adapted to be delivered to a small group in-house (for example new members of staff in a marketing team), and can be tailored, (for example, marketing for box office staff).
I am a trained and experienced mentor and have experience of working one-two-one with staff ib marketing and audience development roles at all levels of an organisation. Mentoring relationships generally last nine to twelve months and are focused on supporting entry into a new job, transition to a new role or a specific project.
Other services I also offer a variety of other practical marketing and audience development services using my experience in this area as required. For example, brochure development, evaluation, event and conference planning and writing grant applications.
Contact If you are interested in talking to me about a project please don’t hesitate to get in touch using the contact details below.
Caroline Griffin Caroline [@] carolinegriffin.com 07787 505166